- Date posted: September 9, 2013
- Download Podcast | 36min 35sec | 35.12 MB
In this 35 minute talk, historian Karl Jacoby complicates the story of the history of North America by presenting the history of the Plains Indians through the perspective of multiple revolutions in the late eighteen century.
- Date posted: April 5, 2011
- Download Podcast | 53min 57sec | 51.79 MB
Jay Gitlin (Yale University) focuses on the existing French, Indian, and Spanish residents as the U.S. expanded westward in the nineteenth century.
- Date posted: July 16, 2009
- Download Podcast | 50min 03sec | 60.12 MB
Christian G. Appy (University of Massachusetts, Amherst) discusses the insights gleaned from his investigation of the Vietnam War from American and Vietnamese perspectives.