- Date posted: January 27, 2012
- Download Podcast | 16min 38sec | 15.97 MB
At the Professional Staff Congress's CUNY and Race Forum, attorney and professor Frank Deale provides historical context for issues surrounding affirmative action and the City University of New York.
- Date posted: September 16, 2011
- Download Podcast | 36min 43sec | 35.24 MB
Law historian Herb Sloan makes his case for a “Living Constitution.”
- Date posted: May 14, 2009
- Download Podcast | 39min 30sec | 56.96 MB
Jeanie Attie (Long Island University) examines the significance of slavery to the people who fought in and lived during the American Civil War.
- Date posted: May 11, 2009
- Download Podcast | 45min 06sec | 65.03 MB
Gerald Markowitz (John Jay College and The Graduate Center, CUNY) describes how FDR's New Deal changed the relationship between the U.S. government and the people.